Leafy top floor apartment of space and scope, requiring upgrade/modernising
6/1 Rocklands Road Wollstonecraft
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 carSOLD AT AUCTION
Those keen to get a foothold in the sought-after Wollstonecraft property market will delight in this large unrenovated top floor apartment. Featuring over 80sqm of living space, it delivers on size, location and potential, and best of all, comes in an affordable price range. Within easy reach of nearby Brennan Park and Waverton train station, the value-packed property makes a quiet and leafy retreat with lots of scope to get creative and add some value with an upgrade or redesign.
- Elevated northerly aspect that captures peaceful leafy outlooks
- Large-sized interiors feature a generous open living space
- A wide entertainment balcony plus an oversized lock-up garage
- Basic kitchen with dining area, internal laundry and full bathroom
- Two bedrooms include a large main with built in wardrobe
- Set within a well-positioned building with security entrance
- Bus stop at the front door that goes to Crows Nest shops and cafes
Outgoings (p.q. approx.):
Council $219, Water $169, Strata $1,021.
Size: 80sqm + 19.5sqm LUG