A unique family home on the market for the first time in 55 years
30 McHatton Street North Sydney
5 bed | 3 bath | 4 carWithout a doubt one of North Sydney's most unique properties, this landmark Art Deco spacious residence transports you to another era with its lovingly preserved and restored features and charm. The majestic home sits on elevated 797sqm land parcel and is shining example of immaculate period detail with intricate interior features that leave a lasting impression. It's rare to find a home of such character, size and distinction in this sought-after pocket that's private and quiet while being central to North Sydney's trains, parks, bus transport, elite schools and the upcoming Metro station.
- Proudly displaying all the refined hallmarks of its original heritage
- Flowing living spaces with decorative ceilings and ornate details
- Set up high and capturing an elevated outlook over the district
- Recently refreshed with new paint, carpet and polished flooring
- Five generous upper level bedrooms all capture elevated views
- North facing private, leafy and level rear yard,
- Lock-up single garage plus a double garage and carporch
- Walking distance to Crows Nest and Waverton
- Beautifully maintained and on the market for the first time in 55 years
- Fantastic opportunity for further upgrades or redesign
Outgoings (p.q. approx.): Council $652; Water $196.
Zoning: R2 Low Density Residential
- 797 sqm (approx)