A prime opportunity in a prestige Kirribilli address
2-4 Winslow Street Kirribilli
4 bed | 4 bath | 2 car2-4 Winslow Street & 32 Willoughby Street, Kirribilli [Lot 1 DP932077].
This unique property offers numerous residential and creative business opportunities with many future possibilities. Tucked away in a leafy street setting, this pair of traditional terrace houses offers a fantastic blend of location, space and potential. All the elements are here for the chance to add tremendous value in a popular lifestyle address that is perfectly placed within a stroll to Milsons Point Train Station, Kirribilli Village Cafes and the waterfront.
- Two adjoining terraces with an attractive street presence
- Set in a prime corner position with dual street frontage
- Currently occupied by three commercial tenancies
- A versatile interior layout featuring generous bedrooms/offices
- Secure double garage with storage space and upper level studio
- Character filled with scope for improvement to restore to former grandeur
- Land Size 246m2 (approx)
Gross Annual Income - $61,109.08 pa + GST
Land Tax - $18,684 pa
Council - $8,457 pa
Water - $1,200 pa
Net Annual Income - $32,768.08 pa + GST
Note: All figures are approximate
*Disclaimer - where reference is made to 4 bathrooms this is to highlight the four WC within the property. At present, the property only houses WC due to its current commercial use however these could be very easily renovated into fully operational bathrooms.