Spacious Character Bungalow
32 Burra Road Artarmon
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 carPosition, size and potential in a leafy bush setting.
An attractive proposition for the aspirational buyer who values a premium position, this solid family Californian double brick bungalow will delight with its wealth of potential and promise. It sits on a large 621sqm of land with leafy views over the adjoining bush reserve and is strolling distance to Artarmon's quality schools, parklands, village shops and train station. The home is presented in great condition with well-preserved interiors, good proportions and lots of future scope for a creative update or complete redesign to add significant value in the future (STCA).
- An elevated position that captures a tranquil bush backdrop
- Generous and bright interiors feature four good-sized bedrooms
- Formal lounge and dining spaces plus a bright open casual area
- A spacious backyard with sloping yard and freestanding studio
- Large underhouse storage area, carport and driveway parking
- A well-equipped modern gas kitchen plus two bathrooms
- Scope for an update, renovation or complete renewal (STCA)
- In the catchment of Artarmon Public, minutes to Chatswood CBD
Outgoings (p.q. approx.):
Council $467, Water $234.