Harbourfront living with a great bridge view
15/1 Waruda Street Kirribilli
1 bed | 1 bathA premium harbourfront address makes this generous one-bedroom apartment an inspired choice for buyers and investors whose top priority is blue-chip positioning. Set within a sought-after stylishly restored security building, it captures the essence of easycare waterside living with good natural light, large proportions and sparkling views over the Harbour Bridge. Here is an opportunity where a creative update or renovation could add fantastic value and make a superb living space in a popular lifestyle setting that's a stroll to Kirribilli village, the ferry wharf, Milsons Point train station and harbourside parklands.
- Well-proportioned throughout with an open living/dining space
- Large picture window that frames a postcard view of the bridge
- Good sized double bedroom fitted with a large built-in wardrobe
- Full bathroom, internal laundry and tidy well-equipped kitchen
- Residents access to a waterfront garden and entertainment area
- Potential to update or redesign these interiors and truly capitalise
- Quietly set within the historic c1908 'Miami' security building
- At the end of a cul-de-sac adjacent to Mary Booth Lookout Reserve
Outgoings (p.q. approx.): Strata $1,287; Council $245; Water $172.