Sunny northerly aspect, sophisticated urban living
S705/221 Miller Street North Sydney
2 bed | 2 bathThis sundrenched north facing two bedroom apartment is located in the brand new "The Miller" luxury building, which provides a convenient lifestyle and a desirable open floor plan perfect for business people and professional executive day to day living.
"The Miller" is designed by the renowned world class architectural designer Herman Miller, with high end finishes featured throughout, and architects PTW are the designers of Barangaroo's "Alexander" building and Beijing's iconic Water Cube Acquatic Centre.
- Total area approx. 89sqm - internal 75sqm + balcony 14sqm
- Sundrenched north facing open plan living and dining flow out to the balcony
- Luxury 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom (Master ensuite) apartment in the security 21-level residential tower
- Plenty of natural light and built-in storage, internal laundry, air conditioning, security intercom system
- Bold, clever design paired with high end European Bosch appliances
- Elegant contemporary bathroom with high end finishes
- Enjoy panoramic views and fireworks over Sydney Harbour from the common rooftop BBQ garden
- Hotel style lobby concierge and options of room service combined with next day laundry service
- Footsteps to North Sydney train station, new upcoming Metro station, Greenwood Plaza, cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, prestigious private and public schools and all amenities
Estimated outgoings (per quarter, approx.): Strata $800-$900, Council $225, Water $184
Estimated completion: July 2019
Contact Wendy Lam on 0411 87 97 87 or firstname.lastname@example.org for property details and meeting appointment.
Please note: The images shown are a computer rendered artist impression and do not intend to represent any particular apartment within the development. Interested parties should carry out their own research towards the accuracy of all available information before any consideration to purchase.