Brand new & sophisticated urban easy living, 86sqm on title
S705/221 Miller Street North Sydney
2 bed | 2 bathContact: Wendy on 0411 879 787 for inspection.
S705/221 Miller St, North Sydney (Also known as Apartment 707)
This completed north facing two bedroom apartment is located on level 7 in "The Miller" luxury building, which provides a convenient lifestyle and a desirable open floor plan perfect for business people and professional executive day to day living.
"The Miller" is designed by the renowned world class architectural designer Herman Miller, with high end finishes featured throughout, and architects PTW are the designers of Barangaroo's "Alexander" building and Beijing's iconic Water Cube Acquatic Centre.
- Total area approx. 86sqm (apartment 84sqm including balcony + stoarge 2sqm)
- North facing open plan living and dining flow out to the balcony
- Luxury 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom (Master ensuite) apartment
- Storage on basement Level 5, security 21 level residential tower
- Plenty of built-in storage, internal laundry, air conditioning, security intercom system
- Bold, clever design paired with high end European Bosch appliances
- Elegant contemporary bathroom with high end finishes
- Enjoy panoramic views and fireworks over Sydney Harbour from the common rooftop BBQ garden
- Hotel style lobby concierge and options of room service combined with next day laundry service
- Footsteps to North Sydney train station, new upcoming Metro station, Greenwood Plaza, cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, prestigious private and public schools and all amenities
Estimated outgoings (per quarter, approx.): Strata $800-$900, Council $225, Water $184
Contact Wendy Lam on 0411 87 97 87 or email@example.com for property details and inspection appointment.
Please note: The images shown are a computer rendered artist impression and do not intend to represent any particular apartment within the development. Interested parties should carry out their own research towards the accuracy of all available information before any consideration to purchase.