Looking for a city base or an investment unit - Then look no further
106/27 Neutral Street North Sydney
1 bed | 1 bath | 1 carSOLD
(Also known as 106/22 Doris St, North Sydney)
The concept of getting in on the ground floor is given a literal definition by this smartly presented apartment that enjoys a quiet and private position with views to the North Sydney skyline. The property's recent refresh has given it a new lease on life and made it a bright living space that is exceptionally easy to maintain. This is a rare chance to get an affordable foothold in the popular Lower North Shore market either as a first home or investment.
- Convenient ground floor position with level access to car space
- Crisp and light filled living space and sleek polished floors
- Covered balcony with city views plus a car space on title
- A well-appointed kitchen with gas appliances and good storage
- A good-sized bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite
- In the well-maintained Glenn Ormiston building with shared laundry
- Walk to Kirribilli, Milsons Point, harbourside parks and North Sydney CBD
- Nothing more to do, live in or rent out immediately
- A popular block for rental due to easy access to North Sydney and Sydney CBD
Outgoings (p.q. approx.):
Strata $946; Council $243; Water $185.