A classic cottage with surprises of space, light & style
8 Webb Street McMahons Point
3 bed | 2 bath | 1 carBehind the classic weatherboard facade of this character residence is a surprising interior that exceeds all first impressions by showcasing a spacious multi-level layout and many quality modern finishes. Architecturally transformed to provide a relaxed haven for the entertainer, it captures the very essence of easy maintenance style and is quietly positioned in a community-friendly enclave close to all of Blues Point Road's village amenities with harbourside parks, city transport and North Sydney CBD all within strolling distance.
- Designed by architect Duncan Sanby to enhance light and space
- A generous open layout features split level lounge and dining areas
- An easy flow to a paved BBQ patio and private landscaped garden
- Upper level master retreat with walk-in robe, ensuite and harbour views
- Quality modern kitchen plus a mezzanine level home office
- Secret wine cellar, large attic storage space and a single carport
- Ducted air-conditioning, integrated sound and clever storage solutions
Outgoings (p.a. approx.):
Council $1,306; Water $688.
- 181 sqm (approx)