A house-like Art Deco retreat of leafy privacy
1/47 Spit Road Mosman
2 bed | 1 bathThe vibrancy of its location and the flexibility of its spaces form a great combination that ensures this house-like apartment's lifestyle appeal is second to none. Don't be put off by the Spit Road address, this peaceful retreat is quietly tucked away at the rear of a boutique complex of only four residences and enjoys privacy with leafy outlooks and a convenient ground floor position with easy level street access. Step out the front door and it is moments to Mosman's cosmopolitan lifestyle with village cafes, restaurants and Balmoral Beach all within walking distance.
With a spacious 70sqm internal area, the home has only one common wall and features windows on all four sides, allowing for great air flow ventilation. There are lots of lovely period details throughout with high ornate ceilings, picture rails and an original fireplace, as well as polished timber flooring throughout. The layout offers versatile living options with a generous lounge room, a separate sitting/dining room and an eat-in kitchen that is equipped with gas stove. Two bedrooms are both well-proportioned and include a main with large custom built-in wardrobes, plus there is a full bathroom and gas heating connection in both lounge and sitting rooms.
As an added bonus, the property enjoys direct access to a shared paved area. It is presented in lovely condition and ready to move in or lease out straight away but could also be updated or redesigned to add tremendous value in the future. It's the location that will truly appeal to buyers as it has an array of shops and cafes close by, with bus transport virtually at the front door.
- A versatile layout with 70sqm of internal living area
- Generous lounge room with feature fireplace and gas connection
- High ceilings, preserved character details and polished floors
- A separate sitting room plus well-appointed eat in gas kitchen
- Windows on four sides and only one common wall
- Direct access to a shared outdoor area at the rear
- Pet-friendly building with only four apartments
- Immaculately presented with plenty of scope to add value
- Park your car around the corner and come and inspect, this one is worth the visit
Outgoings (p.q. approx.): Strata $500; Council $306; Water $172.