Location, location, location!
6/7 Premier Street Neutral Bay
1 bed | 1 bathINSPECT SAT 12:00PM-12:30PM & MID WEEK ANY TIME BY APPOINTMENT.
Set in a quiet leafy setting this boutique residence offers private home comforts with fresh features in a superb location!
Situated in a small block of only seven, there is the unique feature of not having a unit above or below you, hence creating a peaceful environment to live as well as having your own entrance.
- Open plan living and dining area with original polished timber floors
- New reverse cycle air conditioner
- Large kitchen with gas cooking, electric oven, dishwasher and plenty of storage
- One double bedroom with mirrored built-in wardrobes
- Full bathroom
- Internal laundry
- Opportunity to further enhance value
- Walk across the road to beautiful Forsyth Park for spectacular views of the New Years Eve fireworks
- Plenty of on street parking
- Sought after position, stroll to Neutral Bay shops and city buses with only one stop to be in the Sydney CBD.
Outgoings (p.q. approx.):
Strata $1,056; Council $245; Water $178