Surprises of style and space in a large top floor apartment
56/19A Young Street, Neutral Bay
1 bed | 1 bath | 1 carExpansive proportions, far larger than normally associated with a one-bedroom floorplan, give this impressive executive apartment situated in the 'Renoir' building a great sense of space. Stylishly appointed throughout, it is presented in fantastic condition with good quality finishes, a flowing modern design and an elevated position. This superb property promises privacy and convenience and is quietly set just around the corner from a world of cafes, dining, wine bars and express transport to the city.
Being located right in the heart of Neutral Bay's vibrant community makes it the ideal property for those looking to upgrade their lifestyle while scaling down their maintenance, and be within close proximity to everything. There are also many options to further increase value through a creative update or redesign to take full advantage of the size and space. The 'Renoir' building also benefits from a recreational communal roof terrace with views to Middle Harbour.
- Crisp and fresh interiors display a light filled open plan design
- Featuring 95sqm on title including a security basement car space
- Generous skylit lounge room plus a second living and dining area
- Sunlit balcony with an elevated outlook over the surrounding area
- A bonus enclosed space on title that could be converted into additional living or study
- Quality stone kitchen equipped with dish-draw and sleek appliances
- Double-sized bedroom with custom built-ins and balcony access
- Ducted air-conditioning, well-proportioned bathroom and internal laundry
- A newly upgraded building with level lift access and security entrance
Outgoings (p.q. approx.):
Council $242; Water $172; Strata $1,514.
Strata Report available, please contact agent.