EASYCARE LIVING WITH A GENEROUS ONE-BED PLUS STUDY LAYOUT
Ideally positioned close to North Sydney’s vibrant restaurant and business precinct, this quality property represents a brilliant lifestyle. This smartly presented apartment, features well-appointed interiors, a generous one-bedroom plus study layout and a private position in a well-maintained security complex.
- A well-proportioned layout with generous open living & dining area
- Separate media area/home office and plenty of built-in storage
- Wide entertainment balcony that flows off the living area and bedroom
- Double-sized bedroom fitted with large built-in wardrobes
- Well-equipped gas kitchen with oven, microwave & dishwasher
- Good size bathroom with shower over bath tub
- internal laundry with dryer and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Resort-style indoor swimming pool, gym and sauna in the building
- Secure complex with landscaped gardens, lift access and a single car space.
Sorry, no pets allowed - Preferred Lease 6 or 12 Months
For the health and safety of our clients, the community and our staff, we ask that if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms (such as fever, coughing & shortness of breath) DO NOT ATTEND our open home.
Opposite the city, positioned on the northern side of Sydney Harbour is a more youthful laid-back version of the CBD, North Sydney. This modern centre is the third largest business district in Australia, displaying reflective office buildings, thriving businesses, towering apartment blocks and...
Suits, suits and more suits are everywhere you turn in North Sydney. Young and mature professionals flock to its dynamic IT and finance hub every weekday, and love this suburb for its fast-pace and ultra convenience.
On the weekends, locals will out either chill out in the pretty...
+ North Sydney is directly linked to the Sydney CBD by road and rail across the Sydney Harbour Bridge
+ Bus services by Sydney Buses are heavily present in Blue Street, connecting services towards North Sydney's neighbouring suburbs.
+ North Sydney is a wharf stop on the Neutral Bay...
+ Primary schools include North Sydney Demonstration School and St Marys .
+ High schools include the public North Sydney Boys' High School and North Sydney Girls' High School, the Catholic Marist College North Shore and Monte Sant' Angelo Mercy College
+ Wenona School and Sydney...
+ Kirribilli Markets are a fortnightly feast of upcycled clothes, new fashion, local designers, food, drink and live entertainment in a pretty spectacular setting
+ The nearby Crows Nest village provides a variety of cuisines from gourmet burgers, Thai, Italian, Modern Australian and much...
+ The iconic Luna Park provides entertainment for all ages, with fun park rides, side shows and a high end function centre
+ North Sydney Pool complex allows everyone to combine swimming with other leisure pursuits in the one spectacular location overlooking Sydney Harbour