A 19th-century former whaler’s cottage in North Sydney has been transformed by Australian interior designer Lisa Burdus into a vibrant, comfortable home with a nod to classic English country style”
Quote - House and Garden February 2021.
Renovated throughout, this one of a kind three-bedroom property is an unexpected piece of art tucked away in one of North Sydney’s most prestigious addresses in a tree lined cul-de-sac. Spaciously laid out over three private levels, this interior designed home will undoubtedly impress with its exquisite colour, texture, and layers from the moment you walk in. The property features three substantial bedrooms, one being a completely self-contained suite to the front of the property with its own private access offering the perfect parents/teenager retreat or home office. Front and rear gardens offer complete privacy and low maintenance greenery, ensuring the perfect setting for al fresco dining and entertaining.
Delight in absolute privacy from within a supremely central community-minded enclave. Walk to the lifestyle attractions of Blues Point Road, Waverton Village and travel into the city centre in less than ten minutes.
• Entire floor of impressive stylish open-plan living perfect for family and friends
• On Street Parking Permits for two vehicles available to the front of the property
• Two separate comfortable lounge/sitting areas, self-contained one bedroom suite
• Large dining area that flows directly onto private oasis bamboo courtyard
• Impressive Entertainers' kitchen, gas cooking and great storage throughout
• Accommodation over two levels, each bedroom separated with built-ins
• Designer bathrooms, main with bathtub, master bedroom with en-suite
• Laundry/utility room with additional guest bathroom on ground level
• Interior Designed throughout, nominated for a Dulux Award, and featured on UK House and Garden
• Hidden away on a quiet tree lined cul-de-sac, walking distance to harbour park walks, Blues Point Road restaurants and cafes, North Sydney centre and public transport.
Pets considered upon application- Preferred Lease 6 or 12 months
For the health and safety of our clients, the community and our staff, we ask that if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms (such as fever, coughing & shortness of breath) DO NOT ATTEND our open home.
Opposite the city, positioned on the northern side of Sydney Harbour is a more youthful laid-back version of the CBD, North Sydney. This modern centre is the third largest business district in Australia, displaying reflective office buildings, thriving businesses, towering apartment blocks and...
Suits, suits and more suits are everywhere you turn in North Sydney. Young and mature professionals flock to its dynamic IT and finance hub every weekday, and love this suburb for its fast-pace and ultra convenience.
On the weekends, locals will out either chill out in the pretty...
+ North Sydney is directly linked to the Sydney CBD by road and rail across the Sydney Harbour Bridge
+ Bus services by Sydney Buses are heavily present in Blue Street, connecting services towards North Sydney's neighbouring suburbs.
+ North Sydney is a wharf stop on the Neutral Bay...
+ Primary schools include North Sydney Demonstration School and St Marys .
+ High schools include the public North Sydney Boys' High School and North Sydney Girls' High School, the Catholic Marist College North Shore and Monte Sant' Angelo Mercy College
+ Wenona School and Sydney...
+ Kirribilli Markets are a fortnightly feast of upcycled clothes, new fashion, local designers, food, drink and live entertainment in a pretty spectacular setting
+ The nearby Crows Nest village provides a variety of cuisines from gourmet burgers, Thai, Italian, Modern Australian and much...
+ The iconic Luna Park provides entertainment for all ages, with fun park rides, side shows and a high end function centre
+ North Sydney Pool complex allows everyone to combine swimming with other leisure pursuits in the one spectacular location overlooking Sydney Harbour