STRIKING FREE-STANDING QUEEN ANNE FEDERATION HOME, OFFERED TO THE MARKET FOR RENT FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!
58 West Street North Sydney
3 bed | 1 bathIt is impossible to miss this substantial 3 bedroom property featuring a stunning classic facade and set within a desirable dress-circle setting, providing a truly unique rental opportunity. This meticulously maintained home was built in 1910 and just one family has occupied it since 1939. It has lovely heritage features throughout including coloured glass windows, high ornamental ceilings, and ornate mantel pieces. The property features a beautiful front hedge and north-facing back garden, both of which will be fully maintained as part of the lease.
Offering an outstanding lifestyle package with Crows Nest's cafe culture on your doorstep. A short stroll to transport, parks, farmer's markets and a wealth of quality schools, this iconic property spans across one level and provides a rare rental opportunity in one of North Sydney's most popular streets. North Sydney Council's Historian, Ian Hoskins, described No 58 West St as follows: "The beautiful detailing in the timberwork, the windows and the chimneys is typical of the English Revival aesthetic so popular in the decade after Federation in 1901." The house features prominently on all Council heritage websites and publications because it is seen as the best example of the English Revival style in the entire municipality.
- Generous size master bedroom with high ornamental ceilings and mantel piece.
- Large 2nd & 3rd bedroom also have beautiful high ceilings.
- Bathroom with separate bathtub, shower, and linen press.
- Kitchen with brand new wooden laminate flooring, new gas cooktop and electric oven.
- Separate walk-in pantry with plenty of additional storage.
- Internal Laundry off the kitchen, flowing out to the north facing back garden.
- Original outhouse toilet attached to the back of the property.
- Located next to the popular West St precinct with cafes, hairdresser, and Pilate’s studio
- Walking distance to 8 different schools and the North Sydney CBD.
Pets considered upon application- Preferred Lease 12 Months
Early viewing is highly recommended.
For the health and safety of our clients, the community and our staff, we ask that if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms (such as fever, coughing & shortness of breath) DO NOT ATTEND our open home.
View By Appointment
$990.00 PER WEEK
02 9929 8944
02 9929 8944