LIGHT-FILLED, SPACIOUS, SPECTACULAR VIEWS
28/10 McKye Street Waverton
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 carEnjoying a spectacular 7th floor setting in the north-western corner of the building, this recently and stylish renovated apartment epitomises easy-care living whilst commanding magnificent vistas across Sydney's beautiful bays and district. Impressive in its proportions, each room enjoys the views and captures magnificent panoramas from its generous balcony. Positioned in an extremely we-maintained building, its convenient setting is highly sought-after, just a leisurely stroll to the rail, Waverton village, bus, Waverton Park and Brennan Park.
- Security building, lift access, premier lifestyle location
- Sliders open to the generous balcony with bay and district vistas
- Master king sized bedroom enjoys an additional large walk-in robe and 2-way ensuite
- second double bedroom filled with northern sun and appointed with built-in robes
- Gourmet stone kitchen, high end Bosch appliances
- Entry hallway leads into the expansive open plan living and dining
- Internal laundry, security car space plus storage case
- The parking in the undercover garage marked 28
- The storage cage in the ground floor storage room marked 28
Sorry, no pets allowed - Preferred Lease 12 months
For the health and safety of our clients, the community and our staff, we ask that if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms (such as fever, coughing & shortness of breath) DO NOT ATTEND our open home.