STYLISH STUDIO WITH WATER GLIMPSES!
79/237 Miller Street North Sydney
1 bath | StudioThis sun-drenched stylish studio with a Juliet balcony offers water glimpses and is ideally located in the leafy and exclusive lower North Shore suburb of North Sydney. Located on a high floor in the sought after building ‘The Harvard’, it is a short stroll to North Sydney Oval and St. Leonards Park and close to all amenities including cafés, restaurants, shops and transport including North Sydney train station and the future Victoria Cross Metro.
Apartment Features include:
- Open-plan living and bedroom area separated by built-in wardrobes
- Modern granite kitchen with electric cooktop and dishwasher.
- Juliet balcony off living area, with water glimpses.
- Internal laundry with brand new dryer.
- Spacious bathroom with bathtub, vanity, shower and new toilet.
- Security building with updated intercom and lift access.
- Library, outdoor pool, spa and newly updated Gymnasium in complex.
- Visitor parking in building.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
Sorry, no pets allowed – preferred lease 12 months
For the health and safety of our clients, the community and our staff, we ask that if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms (such as fever, coughing & shortness of breath) DO NOT ATTEND our open home.