RENOVATED SEMI WITH SPACIOUS OUTDOOR AREA
44 Kurraba Road Neutral Bay
3 bed | 2 bath | 2 carSituated opposite Anderson Park and the Harbour's edge this is truly a unique opportunity to rent a large 3-bedroom semi-detached home in Neutral Bay!
The property's position is nothing short of exceptional - just moments from Anderson Park and the Harbour, on the border of North Sydney and Neutral Bay, and close to public transport and the harbour bridge it offers true convenience for the discerning renter looking for a quality home that has it all.
The whole property has been refurbished throughout with works including brand new kitchen, new carpets, fresh paint work and bathroom works.
There is a modern kitchen/dining area, with all new appliances, that leads to the living area that features a beautiful feature fireplace.
There are three double bedrooms with fitted storage cupboards and two bathrooms plus a separate laundry room that comes complete with brand new washer and dryer.
The semi-detached property sits on a large block and the back garden has been beautifully landscaped with plants and shrubs.
- Freshly renovated throughout, new carpets, paint and brand-new kitchen with new wooden table and stools.
- Generous sized bedrooms, master bedroom with sunroom/study space
- Queen size bed & mattress provided in upstairs bedroom.
- Landscaped garden to the back of the property
- Single lock up garage under house with abundance of storage and additional car space in front
- Metres from Anderson Park and Harbour walks
- Short walk to Hay Street and High Street ferry wharves
- Close to buses and Milsons Point and North Sydney railway stations
- Minutes from North Sydney, Neutral Bay, Kirribilli, Milsons Point and Harbour Bridge on-ramp
Length of lease 12 months. Pets considered on application