LOVE THE LIFESTYLE IN THE HEART OF TURRAMURRA... AVAILABLE NOW
33/9 Eastern Road Turramurra
1 bed | 1 bath | 1 carBe the first to live conveniently at this rare and unique opportunity at Graceview in Turramurra, a boutique architectural design by Rothelowman - one of Sydney's finest architects.
Enjoy the beautiful luxurious 1 beddar home in the heart of Turramurra Village Centre next to the beauty favourite Cameron Park, just a short easy stroll to many choices of restaurants, vibrant cafes,
Coles and IGA supermarkets, boutique shops, exclusive leading school and local amenities.
Also close to Macquarie University, SAN Hospital, Macquarie Park by public transport where the Turramurra train station and bus terminal is only 240 metre easy walk from Graceview.
Embrace the abundance of open space and outdoors in the established neighbourhoods with the beautiful nature reserves and parks, tennis courts, golf course, sporting grounds, and 24/7 gym nearby.
This brand new 1 bedroom located on level two of secured building with direct lift access which has North facing aspect with plenty of natural light set this apart from the rest.
• 2nd floor apartment in secured building with direct lift access
• Internal access to secured dedicated car space with security gate
• Large open plan kitchen, living and dining area opens up to enjoyable oversized alfresco balcony to relax with a lovely leafy outlook
• Modern and functional interior design features light tone finishes, timber floors in the living/dining area kitchen and bedroom
• NBN available
• Plenty of excellent cupboard spaces with additional separate caged storage
• Reverse cycled ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Stone splashback, 80mm stone benchtops, SMEG stainless steel appliances with gas cooktops, oven and dishwasher in the kitchen
• Large bedroom comes complete with mirrored double fitted wardrobes providing great storage
• Designer bathroom with internal laundry including dryer and space for washing machine
240 meter away from the bus terminal and Turramurra Train Station to Macquarie University, SAN Hospital, Chatswood and Hornsby shopping centres, Macquarie Park and Sydney CBD
This property is suited to the professional single or couple, it is also perfect for someone looking to downsize to a popular, family loved established neighbourhood.
Please note it is the tenants responsibility to look into all connection costs, not the Owners.
Sorry, no pets allowed - Preferred Lease 12 months