Original property offering exciting future possibilities
11 Clay Street Balmain
1 bed | 1 bathExceptionally well located and full of promise, this original period semi sits in a boutique Balmain cul-de-sac and offers excellent potential for a creative makeover or renovation. The character home is presented in original condition and retains charm and flexibility while offering a great opportunity for buyers to acquire a classic unrenovated residence in a popular lifestyle setting. Houses this well located are among the hottest properties in the Inner West and offer superb scope to bring added value.
- Come with an open mind, along with your builder and architect
- Bright interior layout with separate sitting room and living area
- Tidy gas-equipped kitchen plus internal stairs to a skylit attic room
- Level access to a small private courtyard
- High ceilings, timber flooring plus an original fireplace
- Huge potential for an update, renovation or upstairs extension (STCA)
- Short distance to Darling Street's shopping, cafe and dining options
Outgoings (p.q. approx):
Council $383, Water $229.
Land size: 109sqm