Original home offers vast untapped potential
53 Epping Road Epping
3 bed | 2 bath | 2 carOPEN TO INSPECT SAT 10:00AM-10:30 - AUCTION @ 10:30AM
FOR EASE OF ACCESS, PLEASE PARK IN BARTIL CLOSE (SEE PARKING MAP IN IMAGES).
With a prime elevated position on a large 1,182sqm block of land, this property represents a rare opportunity with many possibilities. There's no denying this spacious but neglected original solid brick freestanding home needs some major renovation work. This virtual blank canvas is now ready for some inspiration and creativity to bring it to life and capitalise on such an appealing leafy setting. It offers tremendous scope to upgrade or transform and capitalise on a solid original property that's within the catchment area of Cheltenham Girls, Epping Boys High, Epping Public School and other elite schools.
- Presented in original condition and in need of a complete renovation
- Set up high and way back from the road in private leafy surrounds
- A spacious backyard with room for further expansion/extension (STCA)
- Current floorplan features three bedrooms plus multiple living areas
- Period bathrooms, gas kitchen and multiple living and dining spaces
- Large underhouse storerooms plus a carport and additional parking
- Solid bones and sandstone foundations provide a great starting point
- Easy access to the train station, shopping and amenities at Epping
Outgoings (p.q. approx.):
Council $480, Water $345.
Land Size: 1,182sqm
Zoning: R2 Low Density Residential. City of Parramatta.