Unique family haven with panoramic city views
25 Darvall Street Balmain
4 bed | 2 bathFrom its superb elevated vantage point in a premium Balmain street, this tri-level Victorian terrace provides a spacious home surrounded by sweeping views over the city and Anzac Bridge. It features light filled living spaces, a versatile interior layout and private outdoor areas that all go together to provide a great property that is perfect for families who love to entertain. This classically presented residence is ideally located in a quiet setting, walking distance to local schools, Gladstone Park, transport and Darling Street's cafe scene.
- A fresh and bright open design with polished hardwood flooring
- Modern island kitchen equipped with quality gas fittings
- A wide entertainment deck that flows off the living space
- Internal access to a private roof terrace and panoramic city views
- Flexible lower level rumpus/4th bedroom that leads to the outdoors
- Private rear garden and scope for parking via the back lane (STCA)
- Large wine cellar/workshop and storeroom
- King-sized bedrooms, balconies, air-conditioning and decorative fireplaces
- Presented in great condition with scope to add value
Council rate: $2,152 p.a.
Water rate: $688 p.a.
Land size 158sqm
Total area 237sqm