Deceased estate with world-class panoramas
29/4 Lamont Street Wollstonecraft
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 carPROPERTY SOLD - AUCTION CANCELLED
With a breathtaking panorama that takes in spectacular views over the bridge, city skyline and around to the Blue Mountains, this top floor apartment offers a dress circle seat to the ever-changing harbour surrounds. It makes an instant impact with its elevated setting and generous design that takes full advantage of the space, natural light and stunning outlooks. In well kept condition, there is scope to add value and capitalise on this prime property. This superb home is enhanced by its leafy street position that is within an easy stroll to St Leonards train station plus all of the nearby cafe, dining and shopping options at Crows Nest. Also very well located for forthcoming Crows Nest metro station. The apartment is serviced by 2 lifts. Pets allowed subject to application to and approval by strata committee.
Apartment area including balconies 82.7sqm
Parking and Storage 16.8sqm
Total on title 99.5sqm
- Top floor with no common walls and windows on three sides
- Light filled open layout with separate lounge/dining areas
- Two sunlit balconies that both capture sweeping city and harbour vistas
- Two queen-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Functional 'retro' kitchen and well-proportioned bathroom
- Undercover car space plus lift access and intercom entry
- Swimming pool in complex, air conditioning in lounge and storage cage
- Total 99.5sqm on title: Living 87.2sqm; Parking & Storage 16.8sqm
- Lots of scope for a creative redesign to add tremendous value
- Pets allowed subject to application to and approval by strata committee
Outgoings (p.q. approx.):
Council $243; Water $172; Strata $2,056.
Strata Report available, please contact agent.