Quality tri-level townhouse offering the ultimate in convenience
3/35 Arthur Street Lavender Bay
3 bed | 2 bath | 2 carTucked away in a premium boutique cul-de-sac, this fresh, private and supremely easy-to-maintain townhouse puts you in the right spot to enjoy all of the attractions of this prime harbourside setting. It makes a fantastic property package as it has been tastefully designed with smart modern appointments, a bright three-level layout and a choice of two outdoor areas for entertaining. The real highlight of this superb property is its highly convenient location that's within short walking distance to North Sydney's CBD, Kirribilli cafes and Lavender Bay's foreshore walks, including Wendy Whiteley's Secret Garden.
- Capturing water views over Lavender Bay from upper level
- Flowing open plan layout that integrates with the outdoors
- Front and rear courtyards both offer private entertainment spaces
- Large-sized bedrooms include an upper level retreat with ensuite
- A well-appointed gas kitchen with alfresco servery to the courtyard
- Three secure basement car spaces plus lock-up storage unit
- Air-conditioning, lots of built-in storage and extra downstairs WC
- Easy stroll to Milsons Point trains, the Harbour Bridge and buses
Outgoings (p.q. approx.): Strata $2,441; Water $313; Council $256.