Tri-level apartment with roof terrace & views
51/2 Lang Street Mosman
2 bed | 2 bath | 1 carThis beautifully presented north facing townhouse style apartment with lovely Middle Harbour views is a rare find in Mosman. Set to the rear of the conveniently located Winchester apartment complex, this split level home streams with light into all rooms, from the bedrooms on the first floor to the open plan kitchen, dining and living space on the second floor. The top floor showcases a beautiful, private roof terrace with sweeping views north to Middle Harbour and beyond. With plenty of room to entertain or sit and enjoy the view, this rooftop is an absolute delight.
Tastefully presented with Sydney Blue Gum wooden flooring in the open plan living / dining area and a modern, spacious kitchen with stone benchtops and new appliances, this home is ready to move into and enjoy the Mosman lifestyle. The bedrooms both have mirrored robes, new wool carpets and venetian blinds. The master bedroom has an ensuite shower and sliding doors opening to a Juliette balcony with lovely leafy outlook. Another sunny Juliette balcony can be found in the living area with northerly, sunny views.
In addition, this property includes an internal laundry adjacent to kitchen, ample storage including two generous hall closets and under stair cupboard plus A/C in the living area.
Set in a well-kept security complex with video intercom and parking for one car, this building is pet friendly for small animals, subject to strata approval. Visitor parking is also available in the underground security car park. This apartment provides a great opportunity for those looking for an easy lifestyle in one of Sydney's most sought after suburbs. Mosman Village, City Transport, Orpheum Theatre and Balmoral Beach all within walking distance.
- Tri-level, north facing townhouse style apartment
- Private, sunny roof terrace with sweeping Middle Harbour views
- Light filled, open plan living / dining with Sydney Blue Gum wooden flooring
- Modern, new kitchen with stone bench tops and new appliances
- Two bedrooms both have luxury wool carpet & mirrored, built in robes
- Ensuite, good-sized main bathroom and large internal laundry
- Venetian blinds; generous storage with hall closets and under stair cupboard
- Total 132sqm on title; 80sqm internal area, 38sqm roof terrace, 14sqm parking
- Video intercom, security basement car space & visitor parking
- Pet friendly for small animals on strata approval
Approx outgoings p.q.: