NOT TO BE MISSED OPPORTUNITY IN RARE LOCATION
4/15 East Crescent Street McMahons Point
1 bed | 1 bathBrand new to the market, this is a truly unique opportunity to rent in a rarely available boutique building in the heart of much loved McMahons Point.
This fully furnished 1 bedroom apartment offers comfortable, sizable living as well as many original features including wooden flooring, high ceilings and cornicing.
The apartment enjoys level access to a magnificent common garden area that benefits from breathtaking famous Harbour Bridge and Luna Park views.
Located within minutes to McMahons Point Ferry wharf and popular Blues Point Road shops, cafes and restaurants, this apartment offers idealist Lower North Shore Living.
• Rarely available, sought after boutique building
• Dripped in history, stunning original features
• Fully furnished with all quality furniture
• Private courtyard as well as stunning communal area
• Bedroom with mirrored built-ins, leads onto second courtyard
• Internal Laundry Facilities, well equipped kitchen
• Walk to harbour side parks, shops, cafes and transport
Early viewing is highly recommended.
Pets considered upon application.
DO YOU HAVE A VACANT PROPERTY?
- No other agency is leasing properties FASTER.
- No other agency is leasing properties for HIGHER RENTS than Richardson & Wrench North Sydney
- Call Jacqui Mulligan on 0408 237 819 or Louise Barton on 0434 573 678 and we will get your property on the market the same day if needed!